REGISTER NOW for the 2018-19 Teacher Certification Program
Led by Caryl Cohen, the Charter Center’s Certification Team provides analysis and in-depth technical support to help your school comply with New York State and Federal regulations and your teachers to navigate the pathways to NYS certification.
- Two secure, on-line worksheets per year that provide
- a detailed teacher certification summary for your school’s hiring manager.
- an analysis of your school’s certification status to help your school achieve or maintain full compliance
- recommendations to help you support teachers with their certification
- Personal consultations for teachers who need to develop an individualized plan for certification
- Phone or on-line support for HR directors with teacher certification questions
- Topical professional development on certification issues for program members such as recent changes in required exams, the complexities that interstate candidates face, new or dual certification in special education and more
- Priority registration and discounted fees on DASA workshops and other trainings for teachers
FEE STRUCTUREThe fee for teacher certification services is based on the total number of teachers on your school roster planned for the school year. This number also includes teaching assistants, guidance counselors, school social workers, and school psychologists.
|2018–2019 Fee Schedule For Participating Schools|
|School Type||Fee Per School|
|New Schools ( up to10 teachers)|
11 - 20 teachers
|21 - 40 teachers||$2,700|
|41 - 60 teachers||$4,200|
|61 - 80 teachers||$5,300|
|81 - 100 teachers||$6,500|
|101 - 120 teachers||$7,700|
|121 - 140 teachers||$9,000|