Led by Caryl Cohen, the Charter Center’s Certification Unit provides analysis and in-depth technical support to help your school comply with New York State and Federal regulations.
- A secure, on-line worksheet to provide detailed certification information to your school’s hiring manager.
- A summary and analysis of your schools’ staff certification status
- Recommendations to help your school achieve or maintain full compliance
- Biweekly, one-on-one workshops for teachers who need to develop an individualized plan for certification
- Phone or on-line support to schools for teacher certification questions
- Topical professional development on certification issues for program members such as the recent changes in required exams, maintaining a professional certificate, the complexities of reciprocity, new or dual certification in special education and more.
SCHOOL SIGN UP FOR 2015-16 YEAR
Registration is now open for the upcoming school year. For more information and to sign up your school, fill out the registration form below.
FOR TEACHERS AT PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS
SIGN UP FOR A 1:1 CERTIFICATION SESSION
We will be hosting multiple 1:1 Certification sessions throughout the year. The first 1:1 session for the 2015-16 program year will take place in August.
FEE STRUCTUREThe fee for teacher certification services is based on the total number of teachers on your school roster planned for the 2015-2016 school year. This number also includes teaching assistants.
|2015–2016 Fee Schedule For Participating Schools|
|School Type||Fee Per School|
|Schools with a total of 0-20 eligible titles* for the 2015-16 School Year||$1600|
|Schools with a total of 21-40 eligible titles* for the 2015-16 School Year||$2400|
|Schools with a total of 41-60 eligible titles* for the 2015-16 School Year||$3400|
|Schools with a total of 61-80 eligible titles* for the 2015-16 School Year||$4300|
|Schools with a total of 81-100 eligible titles* for the 2015-16 School Year||$5300|
|Schools with a total of 101-120 eligible titles* for the 2015-16 School Year||$6200|
|Schools with a total of 121 or more eligible titles* for the 2015-16 School Year||$7000|
*Eligible Titles - Teachers, Teaching Assistants, School Counselors, Social Workers and School Psychologists
For general questions regarding Certification Services contact: Randall Iserman firstname.lastname@example.org