This webinar outlines the current process of identifying English Language Learners (ELLs) in New York State, specifically the New York State Identification Test for English Language Learners (NYSITELL). Topics covered are:
- How do you identify ELLs?
- How do you conduct the Home Language Information Survey (HLIS)?
- How do you conduct the NYSITELL?
- How do you determine who is eligible for ELL services?
- How do you determine continued eligibility for ELL services?
NYSITELL Administration Training Video
English Language Learners