Registration for the 2017-18 program is now open! See school sign up below to register today.
The Board of Regents made changes at the 10/16/16 and 3/13/17 meetings. Some CST safety nets will expire on June 30, 2017 while others have been extended to either June 30, 2018 or June 30, 2019. The most current list of Content Specialty Test safety net exams and deadlines can be found here. The EAS safety net has been extended until a revised EAS becomes operational. The edTPA safety net has been extended until either June 30, 2018 or the date that a new passing score is approved the NYS Commissioner of Education. The ALST and the ALST safety net have been eliminated as a requirement. Candidates may take advantage of multiple safety nets if needed. It is important to review the deadline dates on the Safety Net Deadline Chart.
Led by Caryl Cohen, the Charter Center’s Certification Team provides analysis and in-depth technical support to help your school comply with New York State and Federal regulations.
- A secure, on-line worksheet portal to provide detailed certification information to your school’s hiring manager.
- A summary and analysis of your school’s certification status
- Recommendations for individual teachers to help your school achieve or maintain full compliance
- Personal consultations for teachers who need to develop an individualized plan for certification
- Phone or on-line support to schools for teacher certification questions
- Topical professional development on certification issues for program members such as the recent changes in required exams, the complexities of reciprocity, new or dual certification in special education and more
- Priority registration and discounted fees on DASA workshops and other trainings for teachers
SCHOOL SIGN UP FOR 2017-18 YEAR
Registration for SCHOOLS to sign up for teacher certification services for the 2017-18 school year is now open. For current information about the teacher certification program, please contact the Certification Team at email@example.com.
FEE STRUCTUREThe fee for teacher certification services is based on the total number of teachers on your school roster planned for the school year. This number also includes teaching assistants, guidance counselors, school social workers, and school psychologists.
|2017–2018 Fee Schedule For Participating Schools|
|School Type||Fee Per School|
|1 - 20 teachers||$1,600|
|21 - 40 teachers||$2,500|
|41 - 60 teachers||$3,900|
|61 - 80 teachers||$4,900|
|81 - 100 teachers||$6,000|
|101 - 120 teachers||$7,000|
|121 - 140 teachers||$8,000|