Led by Caryl Cohen, the Charter Center’s Certification Unit provides analysis and in-depth technical support to help your school comply with New York State and Federal regulations.
- A secure, on-line worksheet to provide detailed certification information to your school’s hiring manager.
- A summary and analysis of your schools’ staff certification status
- Recommendations to help your school achieve or maintain full compliance
- Biweekly, one-on-one workshops for teachers who need to develop an individualized plan for certification
- Phone or on-line support to schools for teacher certification questions
- Topical professional development on certification issues for program members such as the recent changes in required exams, maintaining a professional certificate, the complexities of reciprocity, new or dual certification in special education and more.
SCHOOL SIGN UP FOR 2015-16 YEAR
Registration is now open for the upcoming school year.
FOR TEACHERS AT PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS
SIGN UP FOR A 1:1 CERTIFICATION SESSION
The first 1:1 session for the 2015-16 program year will take place in August. This registration will open in July.
For general questions regarding Certification Services contact: Randall Iserman email@example.com